Tetris inspired afghan CAL

thegothicl

Oh a tote. That might be an idea. Or even a lapghan. I wonder if I could do a jacket... same size as the tote, do the front with one or two game pieces and just black sleeves... hmm... :think

you're right, my other projects seem much more interesting then a bunch of squares. Maybe if I had the graph all worked out I could put them together and then that would make it more fun... maybe...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost have all my colors done! Yay! Just light blue left and then I figure I'll piece that part of it together and work on the tons of black ones I have left as I go. That part is at a slight standstill since my yarn decided that it felt better needed as a big mess than as a pull skein. I have decided otherwise and am currently trying to make it see so!

tetris squares

That's a link to the picture of the pile of squares I have. I don't know how to size down pictures yet!

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking if I had a better chart I might be more into this CAL. I really love the idea.

Although I'm not sure if I, um, accidentally used some of the yarn:blush on another project. I tried to keep it in one bag, but I was working on some squares and... don't think it got back in the Tetris WIP yarn bag:no . LOL. Guess I could make some more and if I had to in a different shade of that color. Just use any others for something else or frog.

How is everyone else coming? I would love to see some more ideas.

Debbi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
No, I didn't & i'm half done. :blush It went from birthday to Christmas to now I have no idea. :lol

lol.

Mine's just not going to be done. I think it's a neat idea, but I don't have the enthusiasm I did before. I love the finished ones, they are so great.

Debbi

lol.

Mine's just not going to be done. I think it's a neat idea, but I don't have the enthusiasm I did before. I love the finished ones, they are so great.

Debbi

I think this is going to be mine too. Sad but true. Glad I never told her about it. :lol

• 5 months later...

Archived