KristieMN's shroom or ladybug jealousy?

ladybugdreams

Well, I've been itching to make this (shroom) for a loooong time, and since my neighbor decided for the third day in a row to start his 4x4 and let it run (for NO reason - he's not using it), AND I have a massive migraine, I figured, now's the time. (it was either that or commit a crime!) :no

So, here it is, there are more pics of it in my photobucket. Check it out (you'll see a _small_ part of my ladybug collection. ok tiny part.

I used baby yarn (bernat softee baby) and decorated with buttons. The "button" to close it is actually a tiny ladybug I crocheted (I added one to the top), and I sewed both to a small button underneath for solidity. I did not have pellets, so I made a tiny "pouch" with saran wrap and filled it almost to the top with sushi rice (I've like 60lbs of the stuff lol! its the best!), and stuffed the rest with kleenex (when you run out of stuff, improvise :hook). My only :think is why mine looks like a deflated cupcake or is that how its supposed to look? lol!

Enjoy!

PICT0558.jpg

PICT0560.jpg

Cheers, and thanks Kristie!

dniece, I try to sleep, but the noise... so I do a little trick I learned when taking accounting (of all things), crack the books, and concentrate on it, instead of the pain. Of course, if its one of those I'm seeing blue and black spots, and my breakfast is returning for a visit, then I just sit in the bathroom, in the dark (gotta be prepared lol!) and hope for the best. Then I try to get some sleep. I'm gonna have to deal with this, problem is HOW? sigh. right now, back to the hooks! :)

Wow, I get migraines too, and I can't do anything. I can't even shower, the last time I tried that with a migraine my hubby found me sitting on the floor of the shower trying not to faint. Good job! It's a very cute shroom. I like the word shroom. Shroom shroom, lol. No, I'm not on shrooms. Just up too late and need sleep. G'night!

Archived