crochet weight loss

That's true. Especially if you like Cheeto's or some other messy snack. You wouldn't dare eat that while crocheting.

It keeps your hands busy and your mind occupied. Crochet is very good for the body!

:manyheart

I lost 4 lbs in two weeks and I am not snacking as much as I used to be, good for me, bad for my SIL's wedding in which I am a bridesmaid and which we already ordered my dress for.

I guess I have to sell stash for alteration fees, huh? :rofl

I haven't ever noticed any benefits like weight loss with my crochet (I wish) but when I get home from work and get supper and stuff done I sit down to crochet and that's when I get to decompress from the day. It's instant relaxation!! I look forward to it every night.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes get home at night and crochet. I don't go for the food most times. I guess that is a good thing right now I am working on a white and beige afgan and I would cry if I got something like cheeto dust or ketchup on it.

We need to start a Crochet Diet. If you can't slurp it through a straw or eat it without your hands (which are too busy crocheting), then you shouldn't eat it!

I'd be a size 4 in no time!

A friend asked me if crocheting relaxed me, and I had to stop and think. I get a real rush when I sit down to start a new project or look through a new book or magazine. I would have to say it stimulates me, and I can't wait to get back to it when I get home from work. Sounds like an addiction! :D But it doesn't stop me from taking snack breaks...sigh.

Archived