High School Colors and Mascot - EdgeryDoo

MarleenCrochets

I made this quilt for my Granddaughters birthday. Her school colors are green, black and white and their team name is Mustangs. I made it using the 12-inch squaretemplates and fleece. Next I will probably try to figure out how to embroider Mustangs and Kennesaw High School onto two of the squares but embroidery is not my expertise..

Picture5682600x450.jpg

Very cool! I'm thinking that I'd love to start trying to make these. They'd make great Project Linus blankies, especially for premies in hospitals, only the edges have 'holes' for tubes etc. to get caught it. I really love the look of that quilgahn (?) (What do you call something that's part quilt and part afghan? qulghan? afgilt?)

Yes. I am the EdgeryDoo lady. My husband invented it to help me to make Project Linus blankets faster. I have been the Co-Coordinator of the NW Atlanta Chapter for 7 years. That is alot of blankets. The EdgeryDoo has been a great big help for me. Right now we are trying to whip up a big bunch to send down to Florida. I had heard from so many of our Customers that they heard about the EdgeryDoo on this forum so I decided to join and see what it is all about. This is a wonderful place. You sure can learn alot.

Archived