Comfortghans needed...

Tracey4610

I posted about this in the main charity page, but I was responded that I'd get a better response here. My friend's brother's girlfriend's brother passed away last Saturday night, leaving behind a wife and three kids. He'd had a heart attack at age 31 (just a year older than me! :eek). I'd like to make 2 comfortghans, one to go to his wife and children, and the other to his sister, Mandy (age 20). I've already received 4 6" squares in bright colors for Mandy, and I'd like the other blanket to be in neutrals for his family. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

--Tracey

• 2 weeks later...

oops!! I'm sorry, GinaMaria!! Yes, I did get them...they arrived this past Saturday. they're GORGEOUS!! thanks for helping!! I hope I can get some work done on them this coming week. i need to get more neutral fibers to do the one for Mandy's bro's family, and more black to finish Mandy's.

• 4 weeks later...

Tracey

Just sent you a PM for your addy

I beleive I have some squares laying around that will help in either of the ghans of love :c9

Get back to me when you can and I will get them in the mail after :yes

Salos: Yes, you did! I'm sorry if I forgot to tell you when they arrived...They are beautiful! As soon as the blankets are finished, I'll post pics. I'm hoping to get them done in the next week or so. Thank you!

--Tracey

Tracey, I'm sure you sent thanks. My mind has been playing tricks on me lately and I wanted to make sure I've been keeping my promises. hugs, Mary

Archived