Blue Star Afghan CAL

MiztrezzLyn

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal, that ghan is beautiful! It looks like the picture in a pattern book my SP just mailed to me. It's a Leisure Arts pattern called "Peaceful Interval". I fell in love with it:manyheart

I don't think there are many who are working on this CAL full time anymore...I know I'll eventually get back to mine, but when, I haven't a clue!

Krystal. That is beautiful!!!

I have one more square left to put on 3 or 4 of the 9 patches. Then I get to start working on the wedges.

I am all but done with my ALS afghan. I need to tuck in a few ends taht I didn't get done already, then, I can focus my energy on this one and get it done!!! I love a finished project!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Finished.....:woo

I didnt come on here last night because I wanted to get it finished as it was, it was 1am when I did. So this morning I am very tired.:yawn

I will get a pic on here for photo friday. Now I will be able to start the bright color one.

The correction for the corner border in the beginning of this cal is incorrect.

row 10 you do turn

also with the corner borders you assemble the block on row 11 not row 10 which means you do one extra row of the third color. This puts the assembly of the block on the right side of the ghan.

Wendy - that looks great!

I am currently working on a Shades of Rose afghan for a friend, a surprise gift.. Except I'm doing it in greens. I have to finish it and get it in the mail so it makes it to her by the end of the month. I am in the 2nd strip of 7. The only thing is - my gauge is right as far as 3dc=1", but my strips wind up 10 inches shorter than the afghan is supposed to be :think I have never had it be THAT much off! It was supposed to be some crazy length, though - so now it's like 65" long. The width is way off, too. I can't make them longer, though - just in case that is a typo and then I'd run out of yarn! I'm trying to use my stash.

Wendy~ Way to go, it's nice to finish isn't it. Don't worry I will be joining you in your second run of this ghan. I love it so much. My second set of colors is close to your finished ghan. So this should be fun to see in the end.

thanks everyone. Im taking it to my mums on sunday who in turn is going to show it to her bowling group.

Tracey I cant wait to see your colors on your second one.

Now I have my bright colors here.

Red, yellow, orange, green and the varigated.

I cant wait to start this one, we have a long weekend this week, monday is a public holiday so that means more time to crochet.

Archived