Turtle Float Pals :)

Mom w/a Motif

Well I am finishing up a lot of projects the last two days. These are #3 and 4... Turtle Float Pals. From the February 2007 issue of Crochet World. I saw them and knew I had to make at least one. Originally I was going to make it for my Grandma, but I don't have any lavender thread... So I made these in two shades of green to see which one matches my bathroom better. Now the light green one is a tad bit smaller, so it only holds a 'personal' size bar of soap. But the darker green one I did right and it is the right size. (But the lighter green one matches my bathroom better. Even though it is dark olive green, it matches better than the other green...) :hook

[/url]th_Picture1329.jpg

(Clickable.)

If anyone decides to make one of these, there is a problem in row 14. It's not right. I figured out how to do it from the picture. Then when I did rows 15&16, it went smoothly. PM me and I'll tell you what I did in row 14.

Thanks for looking.

Tina

You know, years and years ago, (How did I get this old?) when my girls were small, I really could have used something like this for my older daughter who hated to take baths.

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

Our four year old (son) is like that, too. But... once I get him in the bath tub, I can't get him out.... :rolleyes

:lol

Tina

You know, years and years ago, (How did I get this old?) when my girls were small, I really could have used something like this for my older daughter who hated to take baths.

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

Archived