Wedding Diamonds Afghan

goodie2shoes

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This pattern is in a beginner stitch booklet. I found mine right at Walmart.

http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=LA75009

I'm working on mine, slowly but surely... It's coming along nicely and the math worked out. :)

this is perfect and it is beautiful is there a pattern to this i would love it

shelly

The pattern is called Airy Diamonds in the booklet like zingy posted.

Originally Posted by ZingyZoid viewpost.gif

This pattern is in a beginner stitch booklet. I found mine right at Walmart.

http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/ite...l?item=LA75009

This is such a beautiful afghan! I know she said the pattern was from the "Beginners Guide Crochet Stitches and Easy Projects" by LA. I don't have that book, but I swear I've seen this afghan before. Since LA sometimes puts the same patterns in their books, I am now looking thru all my pattern books. If I happen to find it, I'll let you know.

I know seemed familiar to me too but this is the only booklet I can find it in I have searched online by pattern name and by the stitch pattern type still found ones sort of like it by not it.

• 3 weeks later...

WooHoo I completed mine! Thank you so much for your help with the math, it worked out perfectly.

th_WeddingDiamonds.jpg

• 1 year later...

Wondering if I could get some help. I had personally bought this book from walmart a year back and while in hawaii on vacation I accidentally left it. When I got back home my grandmother had giving me a bunch of her books including the LA book with this pattern. I started making the afghan in green, since this is the color I have excess of, and have since lost it again. (I guess I wasn't meant to keep this book) I went to two different walmarts and 3 different Michaels and haven't been able to find the book. I was hoping if one of you could give me a copy of the pattern. You could private message me so that way monies aren't lost to LA for sharing one of their patterns. I'm in need of help, i'm on row 14 and can't go further.

Greatly appreciate it.

Martin

Absolutly beautiful! I can't imagine that being included in a "beginners" book. As far as the thank you's go... we, looking @ it realize that it is hand made w/ lots of time & effort, if those that received it are not used to seeing hand made gifts. Are they aware you made it? They may think it is store bought... that could be the delay. Give some more time, maybe the TY will come.

Edit: sorry I didn't realize how old the original post was when I wrote this & the TY had bee received. STILL BEATUIFUL WORK.

Very beautiful afghan!!! I love the design & I always think that white, off-white or a neutral is perfect for an adult gift. It's so elegant. We often don't know what other people's color schemes & preferences are, so you can't really fail with white & it's so lovely.

Archived