First Tunisian Stitch Graph Attempt

Hellbo

skullcross.jpg

Ok, so it's not really very big; the graph was from SnB but it is my 1st try at Tunisian / afghan stitch using a graph & I am pleased with how it turned out.

I can see some mistakes which I think are caused by not pulling the yarn tight enough when changing colours???

The work curls up terribly even with ironing it & putting rows of sc around.

I'm lusting after the argyle afghan made by Becks & after a bit more practice i will take the plunge. Arghhhhhh

That is great! I still have not tried to learn to change colors in Tunision crocheting, but it looks like you did it! It is just something else to add to my long "To Do" list!:blush

That is great! I still have not tried to learn to change colors in Tunision crocheting, but it looks like you did it! It is just something else to add to my long "To Do" list!:blush

I didn't even think about the colour change & just went ahead & did it - I was left with plenty of ends to weave but changing colour isn't as difficult as you think, just jump in & give it a go; I'm sure you will be pleasently surprised.

Really nice job! I've never tried the graphing with Tunisian but have done the tapestry crochet graphing. Good luck with that afghan. It looks like you've mastered the process.

Archived