And Another Baby, It's Cold Outside Sweater...

KnicKnac

But this time...it's a child version! This is what happens when you stay home sick from work. I have been home since Tuesday in bed...the few times I have felt a bit better, I did this...

I don't have the specs yet at what I did, but I will - it turned out a bit bigger than I wanted...the neck portion especially, but my daughter likes it and that is all that is important!!!

th_baby-03a-1.jpg

th_baby-03c.jpg

th_baby-03b.jpg

I used Caron SS as the base for the whole sweater, with alot of my scraps. Here is the pattern, and there is a CAL for it also.

It looks great! I haven't been feeling all that great this week, either. Hope you feel better. :)

What size is it, about a six or an eight? I can't wait to get the specs for it. :hook I like how you can use up your scraps for it, too. Never thought of that, either!

I am still plugging along on a hat for the one(s) I made. Have tried three different ones. I think I finally have a pattern that will work.

Tina

Kristen, it's done in Caron SS Black as the base, and then a bunch of scraps, some of it RH, some of it Caron, and some I don't even KNOW!

My daughter is right between a size 6 and a size 7.

I like the colors, too. You could always add a flip collar if the big neck bothers you, but personally I rather larger neck openings bc/s I have a thing about feeling choked in some shirts/jackets/dresses. I think it looks fine the way it is. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived