WAY too many WIP's!!!

Darski, congrats on finishing to WIP's - it sure feels good don't it???

eurolyons...we sure will miss you while your gone...check in when you can, but more importantly, please take lots of pictures of what you finish while your gone!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - I don't think I have ADD exactly...just boredom and/or excitement when I see new patterns come along! I currently have 8 or 9 WIPs, and I'm trying to finish them up! That doesnt count the ones I frogged or actually THREW OUT when I moved (didn't have any more of the yarn that I learned had been discontinued, I know - it hurt!) I'm close to being finished on a couple, just starting a couple others. Seriously, I have no life!:D

thank you so much sennight and darski...less than 24 hours and I'll be at the airport...going through that drill before I can get on the plane...

:cheer I completed 3 WIPs!

:eek I also started about 4 more! :devil Such is my life!:lol

This seems awfully familiar...

I finished the doll Snuggly, Diaper bag and Snowsuit +++:yes

but then I sarted a couple of scarves, a shawl and more lapghan squares - - -:no

But technically I was required to start these because of KAL and CAL Ygroups I run. You have to be two steps ahead of the pack right?

yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :devil:yarn

Just wanted to let you know that I'm at my stateside home...and working on a vest for my husband...I'll keep you posted...

A continuing problem for me...I should be studying for one of the three exams I have next week, but I think my notebooks are buried under WIPs. Beside my desk now, I think I have five...One in the closet, three at my mothers, and several more that I need to buy yarn for. Only one is near completion. My SO thinks I have too short an attention span to finish anything.

...i only have 2 WIP and one is from running out of yarn last night and needing to go and get more. i always have to finish a project before i start something else. but i am horrible about buying yarn to start something and waiting for ever to get around to it. there are tooo many things i want to make and never enough time. even though i get to crochet at least 4-5 hours a day while i am not busy at work.

Oh gosh, don't get me started on WIPs.... I have two 'ghans in progress, one shawl, one HUGELY INTRICATE cross-stitch angel thingamajig that I'm making for my niece (I've been working on it for over a year and am only about halfway done), as well as numerous little things. Oh, and I really like those graduation bears, and I think now I may need to crochet little sweaters for my 3 teddy bears. :rofl:

And I really, really want to start learning thread crochet. :ohdear:

I refuse to count mine. Whenever I do, I decide that I cant go to Joanns or Michaels until I "catch up" and I try to stop going, go thru massive withdrawls, become all kinds of depressed, and finally give in & go! And asI walk up & down the aisles, I think-"man! all that time I wasted trying to stay away from here! I couldve missed something."

I have promised myself a "Spending Fast" for the next 3 months. That means I will have to do major stash busting if I am to feed my WIP's habit. I need at least a dozen things on the go to feel like I am doing 'something'

Got a couple of things that are close to Finished

Archived