WAY too many WIP's!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright KnicKnac!!!!! Wunderbaer! If you want to see what I finished, go to the Caron Soft Sage Circle Jacket CAL and I posted a link...I'm wearing it right now...

Tomorrow I'll work on another WIP...

No prob KnicKnac...okay, tomorrow I'm gonna finish up 2 grad bears and then work on this teeshirt conversion...my motivation is that I want the grad bears (and I have 4 do to) and the shirt done before I head to the states for a visit in a couple of weeks...have to decide also which WIP's to take with me to the states 'cause I'll have time to burn...

Come on, sing with me...

Another one bites the dust

And another one gone, and another one gone (WIP that is!)

Hey, Im gonna get you too (Another WIP)

Check it out!!!

Another WIP DONE!!!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BZuHDlwyat70

KnicKnac, here's the link to my jacket...I thought I had posted it here before, but I guess I didn't...

Update...I have two of the four remaining graduation bears done...the caps for the last two bears are done, but still need to do the gowns...

Yeah and for me, it's about time too...I kind of had to take a week or two break, which was scary...thought I wouldn't pick up a crochet hook again (not because I hurt myself or anything, just worried that I was getting so burned out that it would be a good long while before I'd want to crochet again...)

Hey Knicknac...just an update...still need to finish up the grad bears, but tested a pattern for Jimmie Lu and got that done, and last night I worked on my tee shirt conversion (from the pattern in this summer's Crochet! magazine...where you cut off the neck ribbing, the sleeves and the hem and replace with crochet...have the neck and the hem done and have started the sleeves...)

I totally am redesigning the sleeves on that pattern..I'm hoping to have the shirt ready for my trip...you might not see a picture of it until I get back, although I might show a work in progress pic...

Would you like to see my tub? lol My husband is building me a craft room but untill our spar room tub is my storage. There are about 1500 sqs for the afgahns for Amegios project. Plus I useually have about 15-20 WIP and at leat one design I am creating(I can only create one at a time)

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BZuHDlwyat8o

As promised some WIP pictures of the tee shirt conversion. As a bonus, a picture of a baby afghan I actually started and finished like 6 years ago (my own design) but had packed away and forgotten...this will now go with the christening gown and go to my cousin. As another bonus, 3 freshly taken pictures of Serenghetti, my assistant...

Thanks KnicKnac...I don't know that it will get entirely done before I get on the plane next week, but I'm gonna take it with me and finish up when I get to the house...(in my checked baggage...)

Isn't my girl cute? I just adore the little scamp...

As I posted earlier on this thread, I list my projects monthly on my blog. But you guys inspired me to not just list them but to actually try to "whip some WIPs" this month. I did manage to finish one old one - this jacket - but I keep getting more! I was sidetracked by presents for my nieces (Dot's ditty bags) and poncho/beret sets for friends. Then I tried to get back to the Floral Fantasy pullover, but was attacked my the urge to start more WIPs last night - it was a WIP explosion! :think What was I thinking?? :think

Hey Ginny...good for you getting inspired...I'll tell ya, thank God for sites like this...gives you that needed push you know?

Everything's looking good...

Hey Ginny...good for you getting inspired...I'll tell ya, thank God for sites like this...gives you that needed push you know?

Everything's looking good...

Thanks!! I know what you mean. I try to explain to my "offline" friends how I couldn't crochet the way I do without the "online" support from the gang at the 'ville and at my Yahoo crochet-a-long group. Some people look at me like I have 6 heads! This place rocks!:yay

Oh gosh, doesn't it feel good??? Good for you...wondering if you finished, that um, uh, well, you know? My SP hasn't gotten her package yet so we still need to be a bit secretive???

:lol

I really fortunate with another site I'm a regular on that is non crochet related...I tend to post my pictures there for my long time journal buddies and they are a wonderful source of moral support...but among them, not many of them crochet, so this is one of a few places that I hang out, and man, I wish I had had a group like this 20-25 years ago...I swear, most of the time I felt like I was alone in the world with my crocheting, knitting, sewing, etc...

Archived