If your in Missouri...

craftygirl2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in West Plains...2 hrs east of Springfield...

welcome sewmom...

I know exactly where West Plains is. I have family there. Well, my dad has a cousin there. I passed through there last month as a matter of fact

I know exactly where West Plains is. I have family there. Well, my dad has a cousin there. I passed through there last month as a matter of fact

... way cool...

NEXT time you come through here... E mail me and we can meet for a cup of coffee ( or Ice tea )

pls

will PM you my E mail addy

huggz

M.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not live in Missouri but my son graduated from Washington University in St. Louis-

I love St. Louis and the wine growing area-

Joanne R. aka jpr54_

Hey all....I was just in Springfield/Mt.Vernon this past weekend (Thurs-Mon). Have 2 brothers in Springfield and a sister in Mt. Vernon. Did any of you go to Apple Butter Makin' Days in Mt. Vernon this past weekend. Was a huge craft festival. Also, was in St. Louis in August as most of my family are in St.Louis/Troy areas. Have a niece in Newburg. Her property butts up against Ft. Leonard Wood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

St Clair, MO

I have been crocheting for years, I like making baby blankets and just did this past weekend discover the wonderful world of THREAD!! Snowflakes are my friends right now. :blush

Danielle

Army wife to Jeff

Mom to

~i~Isiah~i~ *22 weeker* 12.20.02-12.22.02

Mackenzie 2.25.04

Zach EDD 3.23.07

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow Missourians! I am new to this site. I live in Fayette. The rest of my family lives in Columbia, where I spent 30+ years. Been crocheting longer than I can remember! I am currently working with recycled items like plastic grocery bags and audio cassette tape, fashioning them into beautiful purses, bags and totes. Keep those hooks flying! Is it too early to start those Christmas presents yet??

Archived