If your in Missouri...

craftygirl2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Hi, guys! I'm actually from Illinois, but I saw a few St. Louis-ans in the mix & I'm just about 20 minutes east of there in Troy, IL! I'm starting a new job in StL on Monday, too. If you all hear of a crochet group or start one up I'd be glad to join!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am in Columbia! Beebold is right, there are at least a few more of us.

where in Columbia, I'm just north of city limits within a stone's throw of the farigrounds.

Saw all the MO crocheters when I registered so I had to come down here and post a hello.

Hey!

Does anybody know of a crochet group, or something similiar, that meets here in the St. Louis area? I'd really like to attend.

Thanks,

Fenzee

There is a Yahoo group of The CGOA here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlcgoa/

1st tuesday of each month is at

Bread Co on Olive and Lindbergh

You can join they list lots of

St. Louis and some close by Illinois groups

I also recieve mail from a Knitting SNB group that

has some Crocheters........here

Many meetings. all different areas..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SNBstl/

Also check area yarn shops

I live in Harvester near St. Charles, so

Knit and Caboodle has some groups that meet I know one is on

Friday at noon Phone number for more into is 636-916-0060

That is at Knit and Caboodle Yarn Shop , 822 South Main St. In St. Charles, MO and it is a mix of knitter crocheters there.

The Knit Escape

60 Gailwood Drive

St. Peters MO is near Cave Spring exit off 70 in St. Peters

Phone there is 636-447-0064

Tuesday evenings frommmmmmmmm hmmmm about 6 or so til 8pm

I also heard there was a meeting at the Border's Cafe in MidRivers Mall every Tuesday evening @ 7:00 PM I don't know if they still do this or not.

For more St. Louis based ones look at the CGOA yahoo group or the SNB one good luck sure you will find one in your area.

Ok found another one

St. Louis Crochet Club

Hearthstone Knits

11429 Concord Village Ave.

South St. Louis County

Meets every 3rd Wednesday of the Month from 7 to 9 pm. All knitters and crocheters of all skill levels are welcome. No charge to attend.

• 3 weeks later...

Am new here and from Mo too :)

what is everyone working on , pls ? :hook

I am learning to make a Graph - Afghan , UGH it's not easy :think , but fun !!! :yes

Hope to hear from lots pf ppl :manyheart

Muffel

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kel, I just saw this. I am in the SW part of Columbia, off Scott Blvd. (closer to Hy-Vee/Walmart side).

where in Columbia, I'm just north of city limits within a stone's throw of the farigrounds.

Saw all the MO crocheters when I registered so I had to come down here and post a hello.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'm in a very small group of male crocheters. I'm in Bolivar, just north of Springfield. I just taught myself how to crochet a month or so ago so I could teach my daughter. She's a chaining fool but I'm trying to teach her some basic crochet stitches. We have 6 ft long chains everywhere.

I started with different kinds of coasters then jumped up to oldbaglady's baby snow dragon. I'm giving it to my daughter for her birthday monday.

I just finished 2 pairs of baby booties for my brother's baby that's due in October. Before you say anything about how sweet that is, let me say that one pair is Miami Dolphins blue with an orange bow and the other pair is just the oposite. They're really cool.

I saw a few people from "near" Springfield. Anybody from Bolivar?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived