I live in Dundee area. Originally from the Upper part of the Lower Pen.

I grew up in Warren and now I live near Ypsilanti, I am very familiar with nine mile and hoover. That's hits close to home! If anyone knows the street, I used to live on Westminster, LOL!

Hi Margy! I'm originally from Muskegon...well....okay, Fruitport, but I'm living over in Belgium now. :)

Was just back in Muskegon and GR the past 2 weeks visiting family and friends....and of course Hobby Lobby and JoAnns! We have lots of LYS here in Belgium but nothing that compares even slightly to HL or JoAnns....I go in and drool everytime over the selction of yarns and needles / hooks, even over the darn acrylic just because I can't get it over here at any where near the same price!

Sorry to bump such an old thread. Kimberly you're the closest to me, I'm in Scottville, just outside of Ludington, about an hour north of you. My dad grew up over by Detroit, 7 mile and Telegraph if I'm not mistaken.

Hey there Whitney, we are not so far apart I live in McBain which is close to Cadillac, MI

Looks like no one's from Lansing :( Oh well...LOTS of Michiganders though, wow!

Are there still any active Michigan groups in the Detroit/Dearborn area?  I miss going to my group back in Maryland,my husband and I moved to Detroit at the end of July 2013 so yeah just a couple of weeks ago!