new poncho pattern I fell in love with

members.aol.com/JSchlossma/lspon.html

I like the color it's in but I think if I made it I'd either make it a stunning deep red or perhaps chocolate brown or maybe royal purple or then again I love fuschia pink... Can you tell that I could never decide what color, and that's probably why I have (gasp) never crocheted a poncho yet? :faint

Really cute, I think one of my daughters would like it. She likes the open work ponchos. So if I get her approval and if she's nice to me(she's 12 and the teenage hormones have taken over my child), I will make her one.

Thanks for the pattern.

Rachel, I think this is one of the prettiest poncho's I have ever seen. But I am confussed. the 2 pictures look like 2 different patterns? I love the one on the hanger, I did print the pattern, and have not read it all, I want to make it for adult women, normal size , 10-14 (one size fits all) yea right.

Can you give me some easy tips. Lately so many of these patterns, come out way to small, I have no idea why. HELP.:cheer2

Can't wait for the pictures, Elizabeth!

Beachlady-- I think they're the same ones. The one on the hanger...the back looks open...perhaps that was before she sewed the sides together. You could e-mail and ask her. :)

It's gorgeous! I've got to make one.

Elizabeth :camera I need to see your pictures. :D! purdy please?

Please please post the pics I'm making 1 now and was debating if I should try it in patons divine or not.Right now I'm trying it in worsted , but it seems pretty quick to make so might be making 2. :fc Pretty please pics please :fc

Thank you for posting the pic :ty I didn't start on it yet , well I did but didn't like the color I was using, still thinking about that:thinking2 . I did make my daughter the bluesy poncho form the same website. It turned out really pretty ,hubby went hunting and took the camera so i can't post any pics.

Thanks again for posting the pic :hug Great work on the poncho:clap

Archived