Mixed Grill Mats

ladylinoleum

I love your blog I just wanted to say that to you. Congrats on the book, you should write your own book your patterns and designs are so unique. I loved the mixed grill shawl, what a talent.

Thank you! I'm trying. I just don't have enough hours in the day to go full force with the pattern book thing. Pretty much publishers are coming to me to be one of many designers for this book or that book. I really want to submit a proposal for my own book (and I will eventually), I just need more hours in the day to accomplish this task. Thank you for the lovely words though!

I love this!

Do you go to the Farmer's Mkt SNB? I sometimes go to the one in Santa Monica (though, I haven't been in ages).

These are definitely brilliant. I would buy a book of these - how perfect for a bbq! you could do a whole kitchen set.

It's amazing how real the steak looks.

yummmmmmmmmmmmm... steeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak.

The fire in the grill is a perfect color! How did you find it? I find it hard to find good shades of orange.... especially in the summer. That worked up beautifully.

Anyway- nice work and thank you for sharing.

I do go to the Farmer's Market SNB, even though I'm on the Westside. Never been to the one at the Talking Stick. Apparently it is very close to my house. Anyway, I like the SNB-ers FM. So, I go to that one.

Actually, I found the "fire" yarn at Wild Fiber. It's Rio De La Plata. I now just buy it online. It's less expensive. Oh, and Jose at Yarns Unlimited will order it for me as well. He's cool.

Most of time, my ideas are informed by popular culture, music, visual art, film, literature, words or phrases. With regard the the grills, the idea was generated directly from the yarn. I saw it and it immediately looked like hot coals. I went from there...

I love this!

Do you go to the Farmer's Mkt SNB? I sometimes go to the one in Santa Monica (though, I haven't been in ages).

These are definitely brilliant. I would buy a book of these - how perfect for a bbq! you could do a whole kitchen set.

It's amazing how real the steak looks.

yummmmmmmmmmmmm... steeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak.

The fire in the grill is a perfect color! How did you find it? I find it hard to find good shades of orange.... especially in the summer. That worked up beautifully.

Anyway- nice work and thank you for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

:manyheart Those are great. Very good job :hook ing.

I just learned the other day how to attach yarn of a different color, and I've been :hook ing for many years. LOL My how time flies. I just started crocheting again after many years of working. :D

Archived