Barefoot Sandals **Now w/ Both**

Mommabear_mvj

Just made these today. Well i actually made only one, but i wanted to make sure i liked the outcome before i started the other one. :)

***Edited w/ a pic of the second one also. ;) ***

I was trying to make it look like the color turquoise(teal). i think i achieved it. :hook Just realized that the flash on the camera took most of the color away from the beads. oh well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/hot_pink_kitty/Made%20Items/Picture10134.jpg

I like that one, I haven't made that one yet. I was thinking it would look pretty with some beads on it too. I've yet to crochet with beads though. Nice sandals, anyway. I like to wear them just around the house for fun. :P

Duh, I just noticed yours DO have beads!! How weird is that? They're so tiny I didn't see them the first time. Very nice!!

Tina

I'm going to have to put down work on the tablecloth and make some of these. I've wanted to for a while since I am the original barefoot person. Now you have inspired me!:cheer

Too cute!!!

the only thing i had to change about the pattern was the toe ring section, it says to chain 10 but i found that a little too tight, so i chained 12 instead, and that was just enough for a good fit to go over my toe. :)

Archived