How many free online patterns have you collected?

Um...I've been saving patterns online since 1997 so...I believe I have about 40 gig of patterns/pictures saved on DVD's. I also like to knockoff designer crochet stuff hence the pictures. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Oink....Oink :pig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an interesting question, it made me look to see how many I have. So I opened the properties window to see and here is what I found:

1,133 files, 66 folders, 525 MB.

These are mostly free patterns but some are from a couple of sites where I buy email patterns too.

I was coping them to cd until my DH bought me a portable external drive and now it automatically copies all my patterns as soon as I save them. I copy and paste all the free patterns into a word document. The nice thing about the external drive is that I can take it with me when I am visiting my sons and their families and just hook it up to their computer if I need a pattern printed off. I only print out the patterns as I use them, that way I can mark off the rows as I do them and make notes when I change a pattern. Then I add the notes to the original pattern and throw away the printed one when I finish the project.

CarolAnn

• 2 weeks later...

Archived