Butterfly Wing Shawl

HollyM

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi HollyM!

I am a newbie self-taught crocheter and has been looking for a free but easy to make crochet shawl pattern... And I am so happy that I found your butterfly pattern.

I love it because the instructions seemed easy to follow, plus it works on any type of yarns (since we really have limited type of yarns on where I live). Plus, crochet is not really a big thing here... :(

Anyway, I'd like to thank you once again for sharing this pattern to us aswell as your talent.

PS: If you want to check out my site, it's at http://apeachlife.blogspot.com.

Take Care,

Peach

• 4 months later...

Beautiful! I am going to make one for my friend at work. I had found some wonderful Homespun at Big Lots (8 bags w/3 skeins each) in fall colors and she would love this. Plus I have enough to make one for myself for a change!

• 2 months later...

OK, I joined this community just so I could post in this thread, lol. This is a really pretty pattern and looks much more complicated than it is, just the kind I like! I'm making it using a 6.5mm (K) hook and Sensations Rainbow Boucle yarn in white. I'm kind of regretting the "Boucle" part though, the fuzzy is getting to me

Kathy

• 4 years later...

So thank you thank you so much. I've actually made two of these since I started crocheting. I lost you online for a couple years but had printed the pattern out when I did the first one. Found you again tonight, I also joined this community to post to your thread! I just finished my second last night. Here it is on my queen sized bed. 
IMG_20141023_070219_zpst6gt2cra.jpg

Archived