Butterfly Wing Shawl

HollyM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning

Thankyou for your info regarding the Lionbrand Yarn but do you mean Moonlight Mohair? that is all I could see!

I looked the Trendsetter up on the net and see that it is a wonderful yarn mix and also see you have blends. Do you blend them yourself?

We have a retailer south of here in Paris, Ontario, Canada who blends yarns and I will have to go to her site today and see if she has or will blend me some. Don't know what her price is yet though.

Found out this is going to be an expensive project so I am sure it is going to be for me.

Looked at your site and also your ebay and I love your prices even though they would have to be converted to US funds along with shipping they are more than likely cheaper than here in Canada - if I could find them. Have marked your site for future reference.

I see you are from Southern Pines, NC - have been there a few times golfing and had some wonderful times.

Once again, thankyou for your input.

June

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Here's her first pics I believe:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=36853&postcount=9

and here's Elizabeth's pictures:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=89748&postcount=37

Hope that is what you were looking for.

I think I just found the perfect reveal gift for my secret pal at church :cheer Our reveal is the 28th and I have some yarn I need to use anyway.

I'm using an N hook and two strands of RHSS-one is Oceans and the other is Aran Fleck, it's looking really nice :yay

Wow! I love shawls, but they always seem rather flimsy. Your pattern, Holly, looks like something I'd actually want to wear. :cheer I look forward to trying it out as soon as I can get the yarn together.

I just had to post to say that I'm in the process of making this shawl....using wool-ease and a K hook. I love it! Not even close to halfway and it already looks so pretty! Thanks so much Holly for sharing this pattern!

:c9 Kim

• 4 months later...

I thini I was meant to make this shawl :blush . I just frogged a WIP that is about 2yrs old and couldn't think of what to make with it (it's purple yarn my fav color:manyheart ) and I've on a shawl kick. This is a gorgeous shawl. I :manyheart the way it's shaped and can't wait to start on it tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Holly...Thank you so much for sharing the pattern to this beautiful shawl! You wanna know something? I was searching for a shawl pattern on line once and Google led me to Crochetville with this pattern of yours!...I can NEVER thank you enough!:hug :hug :hug

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Elizabeth,

I am going to be starting Holly's shawl and fell in love with your (what looks like) beige, lavendar & multi -- although your post says that it is pink, peach & multi. Would you happen to be able to tell me exactly what yarn you used and how many rows of each? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived