Need a new crochet book!!!

Sahmlock

Ok,

I have scanned the joann's, michaels, acmoore and barnes. I have seen them all.....I need something to entice me to crochet a project.

ARGH!

Got any good books? I love all the walmart shrugs for size 10/12 girls..etc....where are patterns like that?

I need something different and funky....fun and new!

Any ideas?

I just got this one, and I had never seen it before. There are some fabulous projects. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1592532160/sr=1-5/qid=1146608028/ref=sr_1_5/103-9161643-3965444?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books

That looks like a really good crochet book! I will be looking for that one for sure!! Thanks

I just got this one, and I had never seen it before. There are some fabulous projects. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1592532160/sr=1-5/qid=1146608028/ref=sr_1_5/103-9161643-3965444?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books

I second it! I have it and there are several projects in it I want to do!

The spring Tahki/Stacy Charles pattern booklet is awesome too!

I don't know about your Library, but my local public library is absolutely stuffed with crochet books. Maybe you can find something new.

My library is in a group of about 45 others, so I just pick something off the list and it is sent to my library. All done on the computer. Maybe your library has some kind of agreement like that with others in your area.

A lot of times, I borrow it from the library to see if it is worth purchasing or not. It saves me time and money.

Linda:cheer

One other thing about libraries is that mine actually has a request to be purchased line on their website. You just put in the title, price, year, etc. and if they think it would be good for their collection, then they purchase it for the library.

Our Library has been rated as one of the top 5 in Illinois. So I am lucky to have such a great system.

Check out these things at your library. You may be surprised at what you find.

Linda:cheer :cheer

My library is in a group of about 45 others, so I just pick something off the list and it is sent to my library. All done on the computer. Maybe your library has some kind of agreement like that with others in your area.

A lot of times, I borrow it from the library to see if it is worth purchasing or not. It saves me time and money.

Linda:cheer

I used to do this all the time. It's a lot easier to have the book at home, try out different patterns and then decide whether or not it's worth buying.

Archived