Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Julie and Tabby - Ive had my breakfast. You are both challenging me to talk more than you two do. hmmm thats a hard task. ok Im up for the challenge.

How do you want to do this. See who can do the most posts for the next week??

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, Wendy and Tabby

Let's just SEE who can gab the most . Let's have a little wager -- no money involved, just a friendly little contest .

I just wrote down the totals -

Wendy- 389 posts

Tabby - 719 posts

me - 3164 posts

Let's run this little experiment from right now, this area , until Sunday night at the same time 7:30 pm . That gives us 3 days to see who can UP their posts the most in that number of days. Now remember, you can post in any area you want to add to your totals -- but for the final tally, I will come in here on sunday night at 7:30 and see who has increased their posts the most in those three days. so whatever number your last post in here is on that night is the number I will tally .

Up for a little friendly competition ? You will both notice that I am in the THOUSANDS ---- of course, I've been a member for close to 2 years so I had a head start . Be afraid, you are up against the GABBIEST BROAD EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI .

Thanks Wendy and Julie. I was telling my DH that the smaller the prettier I thought too I guess I'll just have to try a 2 round with different hooks and see which size I like best but I figured 3 inches would be the biggest. I thought both of yours was pretty.

Welcome to the ones that just joined this cal, it is fun and once youve done a quilt ghan you cant go back lol.

Tabby- I finally started my second one Im on the white part now, I have two sections done and ONLY 4 more to go lol. I havnt crochet in a few days been busy with my xstitch. Cant wait to see pics of your second one.

Julie- Glad you picked yours back up, I swear once you get past the white part it goes fast again.

Wendy- Glad to see ya hon. (whispering) I will come in and talk at you all night so you can have more posts lol.

Just a real quick note to let you know that I have finished the PS! and it has been delivered to the new owner. She is donating it to be raffled off for a cancer fund raiser thingie ma bob. But I have I got her done! I have had quite of bit of crocheting time on my hands with everything going on. So you you dont see me around for a while it is because we have some family things happening and I dont have time to get on the computer like I normal do. Miss you guys and hopefully I will be back soon. Plus I finally get to take my test on Tuesday. Still have some other quiltghans I would love to make, but right now I just dont feel up to making any afghans. Talk to you all soon.

th_Picture003-1.jpg

th_Picture002-1.jpg

The colors arent too true exspecially the lite blue. It is more a muted heather blue color. But the lady liked it and that is all that matters.

Miss you! Be back soon! :manyheart

Brandy- I am so glad to see you. I have been wondering about you and how you were. I thought maybe it was just the holiday rush keeping you busy.

Another beautiful prairie star ! Wow, you are FAST !

Take care --Thinking of you . :manyheart

Alright, Andrea- you ornery thing, you ! You have also got another PS going ( and half done it sounds like ) .I vow to get this one done this time .

And Tabby-- did you notice Andrea will be sneaking in here at night to help Wendy get more posts ? :no

Brandy a beautiful afghan as always. The colours blend well. I hope all goes well with you FIL and I hope you keep well. I have just had over 3 weeks of sitting up at the hospital with my dad who had a stroke. He was released yesterday and the good news is that his speech has returned. The stroke affected the language area of his brain but fortunately it was not as bad as we thought. For over a week he could not speak but slowly he seemed to come back to normal.

My colourful red and blue squares have had to be placed on hold as I have run short of red. I went to buy some today but alas there was none. I will have to wait and see if more stock comes in otherwise I will have to become inventive and add other colours.

Very pretty P-star Brandy. I love those 'ghans.

I am so looking forward to the desperate measures you gals will be up to by about 8:00 pm on Sunday. I'll be wanting to book in that time so I can watch the shenanigans here. :wlol:wlol:wlol:wlol:wlol

Archived