some finished WIPS

snbarclay

I have been working on these and finally finished them. Thought I would share.

My granddaughter was not to happy trying the dress on so I could get a picture.

The pattern for the sweater came from here . I made it a pull over and I used the yarn that I bought from big lots. Its a really easy pattern and worked up really nice.

th_upclosesweaters.jpg

Next winter's sweaters

th_sweaters.jpg

chelsea's and hailey's summer dresses

th_dresses.jpg the pattern for the dress is here

gd chelsea

th_chelseaindress.jpg

Thanks for looking .

Hi I love the sweaters! Great job! Do you mind checking the link for the sweater pattern. Both pattern links lead to the dress pattern (which I love to and might just have to make for my 4 yo dd!!). I'd love to have the sweater pattern as well though.

Thanks

Hi I love the sweaters! Great job! Do you mind checking the link for the sweater pattern. Both pattern links lead to the dress pattern (which I love to and might just have to make for my 4 yo dd!!). I'd love to have the sweater pattern as well though.

Thanks

sorry I was hurrying when I posted and that don't always work you will find it here . but like I said I just sewed it up instead of leaving it open . The yarn is really a soft boncle type . Its fluffy . and I used the same pattern same size hook and stitches it came out really big . I did go back and used a smaller hook on the sleeves but they are still a good size . The girls will wear them next winter . thanks for looking. :manyheart

I forgot to mention on the dresses I put a liner in them so you could not see through them . My daughter was funny about that.

Archived