New Lion Brand Child Purses

Empress Busy Bee

Those are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for the links. I'm new to Crochetville and had no idea there were so many websites with patterns on them. My daughter will be so excited to get two more purses for her collection.

I know what you mean about our daughters loving purses, my 18 mon. old LOVES her own purses, she even tries to steal mine LOL she has play keys and a wallet and everything it's soooo cute, DH tells me i'm turning her into a true woman early on LOL:manyheart i'm going to make the purple flower one for her.

I am super excited about these new purses. However, considering the amount of errors found in Lion Brand patterns I'm afraid to even start one... Maybe when someone else here has tried them I'll make them for my nieces. They would all love them!

Edited to add: Wow! If they are Drew's I'll have confidence making them! I'm sure if there was an error, he would have told us about it! Now to decide which one to make first! (Of course considering my ever growing list of things to do it'll probably be next spring before I get around to making them!)

I was so excited to see them in my email this morning! My daughter is 3 and loves purses, she's always carrying mine around. I think she'll love the tulip purse and I have the colors I need already! I'm going to add them to my ever-growing list of things to make.

Great purses, Drew!

I've got to admit, I'd be quite wary of them if I didn't know who designed them! I figure we can hunt Drew down pretty easy if necessary. :hook I'm another mama of girly-girls; the only problem for me is going to be hiding 'em from my keiki 'til I'm finished. They are so going in this year's Easter baskets!

I've got to admit, I'd be quite wary of them if I didn't know who designed them! I figure we can hunt Drew down pretty easy if necessary. :hook I'm another mama of girly-girls; the only problem for me is going to be hiding 'em from my keiki 'til I'm finished. They are so going in this year's Easter baskets!

I'm happy to help if you find any issues with the patterns. Remember that once they buy the pattern from me they do whatever they want to with it, including making changes as they "proof read" it. :eek

:bounce

"Like" the purses?

We :manyheart the purses!

Couldn't have said it better myself = Absolutely precious & maybe even in time for ME to get at least one done by Easter. Thank goodness it's coming late this year! - Glenda :dance

Archived