which 1 is better?

I think they are all amazeing! If I were looking to buy one, I would more than likely be narowing it down to one, thats all my budget would allow and I would go for the 2nd ebony one, but if I were able to splurge, I would go with that ebony and an elephant one I saw on your ebay listing. I think you should continue to do both, they all rock!

They are all beautiful, and I think there is a market for both. The ebony seem like they may be more comfortable to work with, but if I were to choose, I would probably buy an animal or flower one - I love the colors and novelty of them!

Another cute gift idea for a crocheter, would be to buy a hook (i.e. an animal, like the pig) and a pattern for something pig related, like a stuffed toy pig, or a pig graph for an afghan. It would make a funky little set!:hook

They are all pretty.. The new ones are more pratical looking. But if I were out somewhere crocheting I think I would like to use the pretty fancy ones with the decorations of the tops. Wow such talent.

:manyheart

I love the ebony, they're beautiful. esp the open work. i'm not so sure about the short ones you posted photos of, they seem like they might be hard to work with. how long are they?

yeah, of course I have crochet with dogs, I really appreciate if you would go to my e-bay store to check it out, just type dodo's design in search engine...

I listed ebony crochet in e-bay today XD

well in my own opinion ebony is kinda dark.. but ebony is rare, so it have it's own value i guess.

Archived