Ready for Super Bowl

Bellisima

One of the women @ work has this adorable little mini goose that she keeps on her desk. Gert has become our office mascot but had nothing to wear for Super Bowl Sunday. I took care of that last night.....

(clickable)

th_Gert.jpg

Go Steelers!!!!:cheer

That is so cute! Did you tell your friend what you were going to do in advance or did you put it on the goose and then let her come in and be surprised (that's what I would do--especially if she was a Seahawk fan ....and had a good sense of humor!) :lol What did she say?

Really nice job!

That is so cute! Did you tell your friend what you were going to do in advance or did you put it on the goose and then let her come in and be surprised (that's what I would do--especially if she was a Seahawk fan ....and had a good sense of humor!) :lol What did she say?

Really nice job!

I wanted to do it that way but she starts before I do so I just left it on her desk for her to find-she cracked up. We did, however, sneak into the office of a diehard Steelers fan (this guy for years had the vanity plate "BRISTER")-it took him all day to see it because it blended in w/all his Steeler stuff. Everyone got a big kick out of it.

i am so gonna laugh at all you guys that are so SURE of the hawks

that is a very cute outfit!!

GO STEELERS !!

I'm a PA transplant via NY & am a tried & true Giants fan. But, I gotta tell ya' I love these Steelers. They're playing their hearts out this year. Plus, there's something to be said for PA fans - sometimes they make us NY fans look like nuns at a tea party.

I can't wait until Sunday!

thats cute, its good that the steeler have this little goose as they sure will want to fly away when we beat them in the super bowl. go seahawks.

lol :) well at least vicki didn't say that they would cook their goose

and send it back. lol ;)

Archived