Slippers- for Pine Ridge-Another pair added on last page

Mom w/a Motif

Here is a pair of slippers I finished. I'm sending these to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. I hope to make lots more, they are pretty easy once you get past that first row.

"]th_3670aac1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Tina

Hi Marla

Nice slippers, they remind me of some my mother in law made way back before she was my mother-in-law. Thats like back in the dark ages. <lol> Wanted to tell you the link from your blog to Pine Ridge doesn't work.

:think Um, Marla is the one who came up with these slippers, I'm Tina. I guess you would have to contact her to tell her about the link. I tried emailing her a few days ago, though, and she never returned my email, so ???

Tina

Hi Marla

Nice slippers, they remind me of some my mother in law made way back before she was my mother-in-law. Thats like back in the dark ages. <lol> Wanted to tell you the link from your blog to Pine Ridge doesn't work.

Thanks, for the clearification. I just tried to email her from her site; but the email link she has there gives you the message she is no longer a member with regard to the email ady.:think :think

:think Um, Marla is the one who came up with these slippers, I'm Tina. I guess you would have to contact her to tell her about the link. I tried emailing her a few days ago, though, and she never returned my email, so ???

Tina

:think Hmmm.. My email wasn't returned. I tried to leave a comment on her blog, too, and couldn't do that either. So I don't know...:shrug

Thanks, for the clearification. I just tried to email her from her site; but the email link she has there gives you the message she is no longer a member with regard to the email ady.:think :think

Thanks everyone. I have one more slipper done since all I have been able to do is sit around I've been so sick. At least I can sit and crochet and not feel guilty about it.

:think Hmmm.. My email wasn't returned. I tried to leave a comment on her blog, too, and couldn't do that either. So I don't know...:shrug

Thanks everyone. I have one more slipper done since all I have been able to do is sit around I've been so sick. At least I can sit and crochet and not feel guilty about it.

:hugA hug, and hum, wish I could give you some chicken soup to get you well.

Oh Tina, I'm sorry you're sick!:hug Hope you're feeling better soon!!!!

Thanks everyone for wishing me well again. I am still coughing but a LOT better-- thanks! :hug I have since finished the other slipper! :yay I have to mail them out hopefully this week. They are nice and warm (I tried one on to see. May have to make myself a pair someday. :D )

Evelyn I don't know what to say, it printed out for me just fine; and that was at the library even. Hmmm... :think

Tina

Thank you everyone for your kind words. :2blush I have another pair I finished. I don't like these as much, but thought I'd share them anyway. :)

th_d7e0cee5.jpg

That's my munchkin with his belly hangin over the chair. :lol He has a thing with taking all his clothes off lately. :eek (Actually it's working out good for potty training, so...)

Picture should be clickable, too.

th_d7e0cee5.jpg

That's my munchkin with his belly hangin over the chair. :lol He has a thing with taking all his clothes off lately. :eek (Actually it's working out good for potty training, so...)

Picture should be clickable, too.

Precious! Give him a squeeze for me.:)

Archived