New Here

mryam4

Hello:loco

I love the emotocons. :lol I have tried for three days to get on this board and another 2 days to learn to do a blog. I think I am making head way.:cheer2

I have read some of the blogs on line and they are so interesting. So I thought I would start one of my own. Now to figure out how to let people know where it is.

Will save that part for another day. Now about me. I love to crochet. I am self taught and can crochet anything out there. I am interested in new sts and my favorite things to make are doll dresses and dolls. And aghans. The hats and poncho's are coming in behind that. I made a hat for my daughter for vacation this year. It turned out well.

I hope to get to meet a lot of you crocheters and bloggers out there.:wave

I don't know to much more to say so will talk to you all later.:wave

Mary Ann

Hi Mary Ann,

:welcome Nice to meet you :)) I kinda like the emoticons too lol. I haven't gotten brave enough to try the blog thing, don't know if I ever will, it looks complicated :bang , not to mention time consuming. I have wondered how people find the time to put so much effort into them with everything else they do! I admire the dedication they put into them but I just don't see myself investing the time into it, or else I'd start it then forget about it or something lol. Maybe some year, who knows!

Marvie

:welcome Mary Ann! Yes, aren't Crochetville's emoticons exciting?! :woohoo

I sure wish I could crochet everything out there! My favorite things are doilies and clothing and flowers...I use thread instead of yarn.

I haven't tackled a blog, yet, either....Instead I tackled a time-consuming but lots-of-fun website, which you'll see below.

Have fun here! :bounce

Rachel

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

Hello Rachel. The only sts I havent done are Tunesian and cro-knit and hairpin lace. I belive I can do the first 2 but not the hairpin lace st. I thnk that is because I like to try different sts. I can do the bullion st but oh:bang fustrated.

I also crochet with thread but I have to use my mageye's to see and I wear reading glasses on top of that. That is what I get for being 60. I have a birthday coming up in January that makes me another year older still.

Thanks for the welcome

hi maryann, welcome to the board, so glad that you joined us. i also have been crocheting for a long time. 41 years, and can do pretty much evry stitch out there also, i love the bullion stitch even though it is a little time consuming. but looks sooooo cool don't you think? anyways wanted to welcome you. hope your having a super day vicki:))

Archived