My Second Picasso

Mom w/a Motif

Potholder, that is... I am actually not quite done with it, I'm sewing the back onto it still (will post pics of that later). But I wanted to share it anyway. This is the second one I have finished. I have a blue one with all three strips done, too, but not sewn together (that's the frustrating part).

th_f4104b9c.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hook (Image is clickable)

Tina

Thanks everybody!:2blush If anyone would like to make one themselves, here is the pattern: Picasso Potholder

She also has a potholder museum. It's kind of interesting. And lots of different links to potholders people have made out of thread. I wish I had some of those patterns, but there aren't any links, just pictures. I would like to make the lantern potholder. There isn't a pattern, but it says 'Can be made with any six sided motif', or something similar to that.

Tina

Tina, that is pretty as well! I still have the one you gave me, here it is in case you forgot ;) I only display it in my kitchen, because I dont want it to get stained :lol And thanks for all the wonderful things that you hooked-up for me!

53935423_05cfa3a20a_m.jpg

Hey thanks for posting that Mimi! I was thinking about posting both of them, but now they are both here! (I like the one I made you better than this one, but I like this one too.) :) (And you are very more than welcome; I wish I could have done more. I need four hands or something... :lol )

I would love to order some of your variegated threads for potholders, Mimi- especially to make that 'Lantern' one, that would be really pretty. And for the Picasso. The blue one I made has a variegated blue in it, and the ones she shows in the museum are made with variegated threads. I can't seem to find any variegated lately anywhere....

Tina

Great job on the Picasso!!! It is lovely (so is the one you made for Mimi!!)

I must say that the lantern one has me very intrigued! If I am looking at it right, it is simply 8 hexagons linked together with a tassel and hanging ring on different sides.....what a conversation piece for a kitchen!

Archived