2011 ~ Motifs for Charity

Crochet Crone

Going through one of my plastic bins of yarn, I found a ziploc bag of daughters. Have been looking for someone to send them to. I also have some more scraps to make more. Any particular colors are you looking for?

Carol

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the box from Darncat Saturday! Wow! Nice bright colors I love them! thank you so much! I bet they would make a wonderful scarf if I mixed them with black! I love black and brights together! or a few hats! Oh boy! the ideas are endless!

Thank-x again!

Lori

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lori, I sent a small package of some granny daughters your way today. I hope they work some seem bigger or smaller which ever size is right lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this is the square along weekend I will try to work some up for ya. SOMEWHERE I have a ton of these. I have a bunch of squares as well...just need to remember where I stashed the box. When I am ready I will pm ya for your addy.

FYI...you can put like 5 or 10 of these in a standard envelope for the price of a regular stamp. I just cant remember for sure the exact number at the moment.

Crochet Crone ... I sent you a pm requesting your address ... I have some grannies daughters to send to you! As soon as I get your address I will send them out!

Hi Lori,

Can you PM your addy to me? I have a ziploc baggie going for granny daughters. Also, what would you consider a small square? I think I made some 4" or 5" when I was trying to figure out how to make 6".

Hugs from Millie

Archived