2011 ~ Motifs for Charity

Crochet Crone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I am new to the forum but would like to help you out, I have already done some of these for you and if you could send me your address, I will have them mailed on the 20th when I get paid :)

Cece

• 3 weeks later...

I have some granny daughters that I can send you. When I'm in between projects and don't know what to do next I make these to keep my hands busy while I'm watching TV. They're mindless and I don't need to pay close attention to what I'm doing. Send me a message so I know where to send these.

Jennifer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to mention that this is an on-going project and I will always welcome any donations! Any color! any material! I will make good use of anything sent in and find it a good proper home! Thank you in advance for considering helping me with this project!

Lori ~ Crochet Ctone

FYI: This is an on going project. There is no time limit or end date.

I will always accept donations of any sort, any color, any yarn!

If you would like to help and need patterns I have some I can send. Thank you:ty to all who have helped so far and to any future helpers. You are all Angels! :angel

Lori ~ Crochet Crone

I will work on some of these as well. When I get some together, I will get an addy.

I have some left over from a project that got changed so I am happy to see this thread is still going.

I am a newbie here with a ton of left over yarn to work with so while I was watching football all day yesterday (:cheer GO PATS!!!!)

I managed to get 75 of these little puppies done.

I will continue to work on them and send them to you when I have a good amount.

Just let me know where to send them...

I was just looking for this post- happy to see it's toward the top. I found a bunch of scrap yarn the other day as cleaning out my yarn tote, and thought of you. I'll work on some and send them out. :hook

Holy Cow! Jennvelope! I got home from work today to find a big box FULL to the rim with itty bitty squares! THANK YOU SO MUCH! lol do you watch alot of T.V.? lol I think once a get them sorted a bit there is almost enough for a lapghan. thank-x again!

Lori

Archived