Fendi Knockoff Bag CAL--CLOSED--Please no requests for pattern

Mom w/a Motif

This auction post some great views of the bag. Thought it might be interesting to those of you altering the pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTH-FENDI-KNIT-CHEF-BAG-PURSE-GREEN-CROCHET-8BR445_W0QQitemZ6842468813QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ooh - WONDERFUL! Thanks so much! Reviewing the pics, I see there are some elements to this bag that couldn't be seen before, may have to rework the knockoff pattern a bit.

Your timing couldn't have been more perfect, Stacy! I'm hoping to start on this project tonight... :hook

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have requested this pattern from her several times but haven't heard a response. I'd also like to give this a try too. If someone could share their copy?

Thanks!

Krystal

I requested a copy of the pattern, too and haven't heard anything. If anyone hears back from her I would really like to try making one. Or if anyone finds out they can share their copy I would be very greatful.

Colleen

Hmmm, I don't know if she's still e-mailing this pattern or not... I think she didn't realize just how bombarded she was going to get with requests for this one! Boy, if she would have sold the pattern, she'd be making some serious money right about now! :devil

I really do plan to start this CAL but I have vowed to only have so many projects going at once this year! I am still working on my Sampler Stripes ghan and a sweater for my mom. I am going to join the crochet olympics so depending on how well I do with that I'll be able to get started on this one!

I love the way everyone's bags look so far and can't wait to start mine!

Well, I'm almost done with my bag (finally):clap I gave up and knitted the thing b/c crocheting 2 strands of yarn was hurting my wrist. It's not sewn together yet and the fabric there is going to be the lining. I promised myself I'd finish the zig-zag skirt that I'm working on before sewing this together. I'm giving this to my MIL for her birthday on the 22nd. I just need to find a cool charm to hang off the side. I ordered those cool new handles from kpixie.com, I hope they're the right length - ha!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r.dickman@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/4f37

Hey! Yours is red, just like mine!! It's great! :yay I haven't sewn the lining in mine, yet. I was going to use black. But I kind of like the bandana fabric I might go pick some up this weekend. I still don't have handles, either. I might go to that site you mentioned.

Good Job!:cheer :cheer :cheer

Tina

Well, I'm almost done with my bag (finally):clap I gave up and knitted the thing b/c crocheting 2 strands of yarn was hurting my wrist. It's not sewn together yet and the fabric there is going to be the lining. I promised myself I'd finish the zig-zag skirt that I'm working on before sewing this together. I'm giving this to my MIL for her birthday on the 22nd. I just need to find a cool charm to hang off the side. I ordered those cool new handles from kpixie.com, I hope they're the right length - ha!

Wow that came out nice! :clap I :manyheart the knit.

O. K. :) I have the handles, the lining, and 1/2 the yarn :hook I'm still waiting for the other 1/2:devil I hope to be starting this soon

I'm going to have to put this on the back burner for now. This is an extremely busy month and my grandmother is not doing well. I've got a lot going on and well... only so much time to do it.

Have fun girls. By then you'll have all the kinks out and lots of examples for me to see right? ;)

[quote name=I still don't have handles' date=' either. I might go to that site you mentioned.

[/quote]

Tina, they don't have a length on those handles. If you want to wait until I get mine to order, I'll tell you how long they are. If you've never been to k.pixie.com before, my appologies on your new addiction. And you thought you were a yarn addict before? Check out the Claudia handpainted fingerling.....I just ordered 6 skeins to make that sleeveless top on Crochet Pattern Roundup!! I can't wait to get it, they said it shipped today....

Rachel

:cheerBeautiful! I can't wait to get started, but have to finish a baby afghan first! Good job......all the bags are gorgeous!

Theresa

Very nice! :bounce I love the fabric you chose too!

How long are they? Just so I know what size to get... :think

Tina

I just got the handles from k.pixie - they're super cool, but not long enough if you want to carry the purse over your shoulder, just by your elbow.

Your purse looks GREAT! I'm still working on my ruffle.

They are 14" long. My purse ended up at 9.5" long by 9" high, not quite the same dimensions as the original.

Rachel

How long are they? Just so I know what size to get... :think

Tina

Archived