LIGHT AND LACY STOLE

bythehook

I just posted the pattern for Light and Lacy Stole. This stole is made with sport weight yarn and is light enough that you can actually wear it as a scarf. If you'd like the pattern, click on the picture and it will take you there. Hope you enjoy it. :hook

LightandLacyStole284.jpg

Dot, you have done it once again. WONDERFUL.

Another one to add to my ever growing list of "Dot's creations". I will be so glad when I will be able to sit down and spend some time doing these.

Keep up the good work Dot.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

June

Love it Dot. Now it just so happens that I'm going to Tyler shopping today (70 miles away and the nearest place with Michaels, Joann, and HL. So, now I have a very good reason to go in them lol :) . Thank you.

I really love it! You did a wonderful job on it and I can not wait to make mine I have an itch and it will not go till I start on THANK YOU so much for the pattern. How long did it take roughly?

What kind of brain do you people have that you keep coming up with such lovely original designs?? The synapses do not fire like that in my brain!! :lol Dot, it's lovely, and I think I'll be making one in a nice summer weight yarn for my friend who, like me, is always cold. She's getting you elegant lace stole for Christmas, so this may be her birthday gift in March. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Patty

Thank you, June. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Dot, you have done it once again. WONDERFUL.

Another one to add to my ever growing list of "Dot's creations". I will be so glad when I will be able to sit down and spend some time doing these.

Keep up the good work Dot.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

June

Thanks, Terrybb, glad to help you out with your yarn addiction! :devil

Love it Dot. Now it just so happens that I'm going to Tyler shopping today (70 miles away and the nearest place with Michaels, Joann, and HL. So, now I have a very good reason to go in them lol :) . Thank you.

Hi Momagoincrazy2. Thank you. I guess it took about 12 hours all together, but that was writing, crocheting, frogging, crocheting again. It really will work up fast, I think.

I really love it! You did a wonderful job on it and I can not wait to make mine I have an itch and it will not go till I start on THANK YOU so much for the pattern. How long did it take roughly?

Patty, I have a good selection of crochet stitches and love trying them out. Plus, I'm retired and spend all my time with hook in hand. :hook Thank you, this will make a very nice birthday gift. I hope your friend enjoys her new stoles.

What kind of brain do you people have that you keep coming up with such lovely original designs?? The synapses do not fire like that in my brain!! :lol Dot, it's lovely, and I think I'll be making one in a nice summer weight yarn for my friend who, like me, is always cold. She's getting you elegant lace stole for Christmas, so this may be her birthday gift in March. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Patty

Thank you, Kiki. This is a VERY easy stole to make. You probably have all the skill you need right now to make this stole. If you try it and run into trouble, I'm only a keyboard away.

How beautiful! I love it! I need to get good fast!! I want to make one!

Archived