E L BRIMMED HAT

bythehook

I have posted a new hat pattern on my blogs. :hook If you'd like to have the pattern, click the picture and it will take you there. This hat can be worn as a rolled brim hat, a brimmed hat, or a bucket hat. I think it looks cute no matter how you like to wear it. I used the same stitch as the Elegant Lace Poncho and Stole. I think this is my favorite pattern stitch of all the ones I've used. Hope you enjoy the pattern. :hug

ELRolledBrimHat215.jpg

Thanks, Vims, glad you like it. :hug

WOW let me be the first to commend you on your lovely addition to your ever growing patterns and my ever growing Dot's-to-do-list!!! Thanks as ever for sharing your talents with us!!

hugs

Vims

I think you need to publish all those great designs in a book.:clap

This hat is really gorgeous. I can see why you like the stitch pattern so much.:)

I just need to try it. Thank you, Dot, once again.

Oh, thank you. I would love to publish a book, but I don't have the energy to pursue it. :hug

I think you need to publish all those great designs in a book.:clap

This hat is really gorgeous. I can see why you like the stitch pattern so much.:)

I just need to try it. Thank you, Dot, once again.

Thank you so much. I was pleasantly surprised by the way this hat turned out. I hadn't planned on putting a brim on it at all, but it looked so unfinished without the brim. :hug

Dot, once again you designed a winner, I love the stitch and I love the brim.......very pretty :manyheart

Thanks Rachel. Since it'll be your first, I sure hope you have a good experience with it. :hug

Another great one! I'm going to have to stop being lazy and pick which one of your hats I'm going to make. (It'll be my first hat.)

You're welcome. I'm glad you like the hat, now you'll have to make another one for your mom. I'd love to see pictures if you have them.

As soon as I saw this post this afternoon, I hurried up and made the hat. I was going to give it to my mom, but I like it so much I think I'll keep it for myself! Thanks again Dot.

Archived