Done with Christmas

I can not believe this, but I am done with all my major Christmas presents. I may make a few small things, but I have at least one large, if not two large presents for every member of my family, plus I finished all the little party favors for the ladies tea (I'm hosting a table).

Now what do I do?

That's wonderful! And now can you just 'whip up' a couple ponchos, an afghan, a couple Xmas stockings, and possibly table favors for about 10? Oh thanks, I KNEW you would! LOL - I wish!

Actually, I'm not crocheting anything for Xmas and have all major shopping at least on order! Now to wrap!

That's wonderful! And now can you just 'whip up' a couple ponchos, an afghan, a couple Xmas stockings, and possibly table favors for about 10? Oh thanks, I KNEW you would! LOL - I wish!

Actually, I'm not crocheting anything for Xmas and have all major shopping at least on order! Now to wrap!

Wrapping is my next chore. The only reason I got done, by the way, was I was confined to bed with pneumonia for almost 2 weeks. One can only watch so much TV!

WOW! Lucky you!

LOL - if I finish in time, it will be the new movie "Miracle in Myrtle Beach" (The remake of the classic movie)

And NO, there is no Santa Claus, just me, and I am WAY behind. Even Rudolph and the wayward elf can't save me in this land of the misfit cabbies.

I have some jewelry to put together, and some pajama pants to sew, but other than that, I am pretty much done. I'm impressed with myself this year! I wrapped about half my stuff last night!

My vote is to make something for YOURSELF now that you're done. :D

Thats great!!! :clap I have finished all my Christmas projects but have no where near finished my shopping. I can't till next week. It's killing me because I want it all done but I have to wait for the money. So now I'm taking this time to learn to make hats and I want to learn to do socks and mittens.

It must feel really good to know you've got everything done. I've had to scale down my list of gifts I want to get done and I still have a fair few left to go. I really left it too late to get everything done I wanted to- am starting in January next year :lol

Show off! ;) Great going! I'm still working on the gifts I'm giving. Want to help me? :D

You'll notice I said major. I'm still working on the stocking stuffers, little stuff, plus helping my Pregnancy Resource center. I'm making ornaments for them, a new tree skirt, plus putting in my time (I've put in 25 hours this week so far). I also homeschool my kids, take care of my disabled mom and my retired dad...oh, I'm a single mom too.

Looks like I am among many that wishes they had that problem! lol I have finished 2 christmas presents and still have 2 more to go plus I am also still finishing up (have one row segment and then the fringe!!) a baby blanket for my daughter due in 8 days.:cheer I'm not too worried about getting them done tho, I'm now on my maternity leave so I got time at least! But congrats on being done with your christmas, that has to be a load off the shoulders, no time restraint.

Have a merry christmas and i'm sure your gifts will be loved!:manyheart

-Kelli

• 2 weeks later...

that's great you finished! i wanted to thank you for your dishcloth. i received one of your's from the in hot water swap and i'm just now getting back online to thank everyone! thank you!!!

Archived