Boxing Day 2024 - share any charity!

babypoohsmom

Oh Cindy, great work. I do need to try that round ripple pattern. Very, very cute! 

And Chris, the pig nightgown is too much! Made me laugh. 

• Haha 1

Hey Chris, you’re going to have to keep your donations going through 2030 with all of these dresses. I’ll have to share a new pattern with my friends. The colorful dress was made by Glenda. I made the red, white and blue dress in honor of D-day. 
IMG_4570.thumb.jpeg.75473c3b7ebdcba01d52028dd5cb94e4.jpegIMG_8974.thumb.jpeg.a0c3aebc37d0a3052102f16d9f119626.jpeg

• Like 4

On Saturdays I take my dad to church. I have about 90 minutes between drop off and pick up. I used to sit in the car and crochet, but it’s way too hot now (I think it was 109 today). There is a Joann’s nearby, and since I don’t want them to go out of business, I have to support them, right? Tonight I got these 3 skeins of yarn and a fleece remnant for $13. 
IMG_8990.thumb.jpeg.31c758ed53f110f1f81241a57b734a08.jpeg

I tried the new RH yarn tonight while watching hockey (come on Oilers, I want the Canadian team to win, but they couldn’t get any goals tonight). I made a mistake twice and had to re-do the ruffle 3 times. But I like it. My friend Diana found a nightgown pattern that she is going to try. 
IMG_8994.thumb.jpeg.10d9eb61f33f4389f4444eac39f69ef6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Of course we have to buy yarn to support our local craft stores! Lovely yarn and cute outfits. I like that bitty stripes yarn. That will make some fun stuff with the striping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow Brenda! Look at all of the angels! You have been busy. 
Love the bright purple and pink shawl. Ha, do you crochet in your sleep? You are so productive. What is your secret? 

11 hours ago, babypoohsmom said:

Wow Brenda! Look at all of the angels! You have been busy. 
Love the bright purple and pink shawl. Ha, do you crochet in your sleep? You are so productive. What is your secret? 

You are almost correct.  Its not that I crochet in my sleep.  I just get very little sleep.

• Confused 1

Another bathing suit done for my yearly project challenge.

I was so excited to find Lizbeth Size 3 thread.  For some reason when I went to buy the last time it was AWOL.  Perhaps supply chains are doing better but I was pleased to get some.  I know you can use 2 size 10's but it is so much easier to use one thread at a time.

Glitter Girl Bathing Suit

Sorry to hear that Brenda. I am an insomniac who also has tinnitus, so sleep doesn’t come easy to me either. I can’t wait to re-retire so I can sleep when my body is ready instead of forcing it with medications. 

Last week I made some plain purple pants and was looking around for some yarn to match so I could make a top. I went to Joann’s Friday after work “just to look around” and came home with another skein of RH Bitty Stripes. Perfect color for the top. IMG_9023.thumb.jpeg.3c0bc1d602aeeb2f3ca43a7a9fa6ea22.jpeg

• Like 2

Everything you guys are making are so pretty and beautiful.

Oh babypoohsmom retirement does not help with sleep.  I find myself many a times with only sleeping 2 hours at intervals.  Many a time I fine myself up at 3 AM and not going back to sleep till 5 or so.

I have only made 3 doll granny square blankets.

Well, off to try and sleep.

An amazing box arrived from CShort this afternoon and I'm so pleased.  I have diaper bags!!!! Along with some pretty amazing doll blankets but diaper bags WOW!!

CSHORT Donation 2024.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024a.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024b.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024c.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024d.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024e.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024f.jpg

CSHORT Donation 2024g.jpg

• Like 1

One more that wouldn't upload in previous post.

Thank you seems so simple but honestly the high school kids get so much out of knowing their project is supported not only by their local community but crafters across the country.

Then of course there are the little ones who have such beautiful stuff for their dolls.

Thanks you so much.

CSHORT Donation 2024h.jpg