Happy Valentine's Day Table 2023

Tampa Doll

Happy Valentine’s Day 

Today is a day for lovers.  It is a day for Birthday’s, Weddings, Anniversaries and proposals. 

February is a the color of purple.  Violets and Amethyst. 

It is the month of hearts and flowers.  We are nearing the end of winter  and this is the month we usually get the last blast of cold and white stuff.

My table is for all that February stands for.

There is the Angel that represents, violets and named after DH’s mother. (Violet).  We have all our girls dressed in purple and even an Ice Skater.  The teapot is for the tea or hot chocolate to keep us warm.  There is a little cupid with his bow and arrow.  Also a baby dressed like a strawberry, as here in Florida we are coming up to the Strawberry Festival, when all our berries are ripe and ready to eat.

So for the month of February, we have Flowers, chocolates and happiness.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy Wedding day, Happy Proposal and most of all Happy Valentine’s Day.

Today is also my anniversary of 51 years being together and I want everyone to be as happy as we are.

Feb table.jpg

computer room.jpg

• Like 6

Love the table!  Something happened to your 1972 photo tho, it's not showing up as a photo just 'New Years 1972.jpg'. If you click on it, it says it's an XML file.  Internet gremlins no doubt.  I can see your table photo just fine, I always enjoy 'visiting' your house during the holidays. :manyheart 

Who knows, could be gremlins.  Having trouble all over the internet sites.  Let's try it again.  Actually I was trying to delete the post, but it won't let me.

New Years 1972.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 5