Delta Shawl and Martha Poncho

Samio

I have not posted for awhile as I have been rather busy of late. I decided the other week that I really wanted to make the delta shawl for a formal function that I was going to (Mind you the decision was made 2 days before the event) Needless to say I did not finish it in time. We have our local country fair/show on next weekend, so I decided to enter it in that. Hopefully my next post will be of the blue ribbons I have won. Instead of making the shawl in thread I made it in Patons Zhivago 8 ply wool/yarn and it has worked up lovely.

My other project was a poncho for my step mother for the winter just finished. I used the Martha Poncho pattern, but did not put the edging on, just simply put a fringe

deltashawl3.jpg

deltashawl2.jpg

MarthaPoncho.jpg

A) You did lovely work on both accounts;

B) You might want to resize these pictures as they are well above the size posted in the rules. I'll post it here for your convenience:

"The maximum image size allowed here at Crochetville is 480x360 pixels. Any image larger than maximum size will be linked by the Administrators or Super-Moderators, mainly with respect for people on dial-up connections.

This is listed in the Rules. We also have posted Tips on how to resize images for your convenience.

If you have posted a large picture and find we have linked it for you, you can edit your post with a resized image."

What a beautiful shawl. I like the size of the pic actually it is easier to see the pattern of your stitches and hard work. (Maybe if I put my glasses on I could see better anyway.) But it turned out very nicely. Tonya

Archived