Is there a problem with the website?

Cindymcb

Question

For 3 times in a row I haven't been able to log in using my password so I do "forgot my password" and get it reset. That part works fine but when I log out and then try to log back in it says my password isn't correct. Like I said, this has happened 3 times.

9 answers to this question

Have you tried to contact Donna.  Send her a PM thru here.  If you still have trouble. There is a spot at the bottom for complaints or maybe someone can give you Donna's e-mail to contact her.

I stay logged in, so I have never had that problem.

I just posted your question with a link back to this thread, in the help section, hopefully this will get Donna's attention.

I had this problem a few years ago, also a few forum software versions ago, and the site owners had to 'reset' me.  For some reason their old server program thought I was a spammer.

Tampa Doll, I totally get your staying logged in, but that is a bad idea security-wise, assuming you are on a PC--really you should clear cookies & browsing history, and do a disk cleanup, every so often (at least weekly).

What does FWIW stand for? I just became a member last week. I do not know who "Donna" is. How do I reach her? I didn't log out lastnight but when I tried to get back in it said to log in.

OMGOLLY! Shouldn't this be the job of whoever is in charge of this website???

I'm wondering if this is really even worth it???