Arcanoweave Doily

TexasPurl

This beauty has to be one of the easiest I’ve ever made & one of the few I’ll make again. I was just so surprised with the joy I got from stitching it. Julia Hart, the designer, put so much care into writing this pattern. She’s also been kind enough to offer it on her blog “Draiguna” at no charge! She has a true God given talent.

1337979558_20190919_080531(1).jpg.fd4ceb25eb89ea923f49c86954081052.jpg

Arcanoweave.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Granny Square said:

WOW!  That's gorgeous, lovely work and love the daisy color scheme.  I've 'faved' several of her doilies on Ravelry, but I'm not seeing this one Never mind, it's called "Evocation" in the Rav database (and in my faves :D )

Thanks Gran! I definitely recommend her work. This took less than 2 weeks even after I had to wait for more yellow thread to come in. 

Well I just picked my jaw off the floor- lol! The doily is beautiful and your expertise did it proud. The style reminds me a bit of Patricia Kristofferson' style. Very detailed. Love it.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ReniC said:

Well I just picked my jaw off the floor- lol! The doily is beautiful and your expertise did it proud. The style reminds me a bit of Patricia Kristofferson' style. Very detailed. Love it.

Thank you Reni! It was a pleasure to stitch.

12 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Wow! That's gorgeous!

Hope you haven't been getting too much rain.

Thanks Mona!

We've not had a drop. Those poor people in Houston are floating down their streets. Some said it's worse than Harvey, just without the winds.

• 1 month later...