The Straight and Narrow - 18" doll

darski

I made this outfit last year but I just couldn't take and process the pics.  Well it is finally finished.  I love this set but of course it has PINK in it.

st001.thumb.jpg.5bf1ccaa3cc0ae4d636da8bea64dfec9.jpgst003.jpg.fc4b46bfb1eb521408576e482b91cc14.jpg

st015.jpg.bffd16fabfb146b504de44ffe4d53520.jpg

the PDF is here:straight.pdf

For some reason Yahoo has stopped functioning for groups so people cannot get my stuff there anymore :sigh

• Like 4

Darski, I am absolutely in love with the top with the decoration on the shoulder and the fringe! So glad that you are still here and moving at your own pace.

My last 3 major projects have been frogging major projects that I hated or had made a horrible mistake that frustrated me, or you know....Realizing that I had enough not-making-me-happy projects sitting around to kill my creativity, I decided to get rid of them. Now I have some big balls of possible new projects instead of things that made me feel bad. I have one more hat that has no pattern in the bag and I can't figure it out. Maybe that one gets transformed into a new possibility tomorrow!

Hi Dar, I had to sign-in with a different pw because I couldn't remember the one I signed up with years ago.  Thanks so much for posting this pattern here.  I guess I'll be busy collecting your patterns all over again.  😊  It's really beautiful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Debbie C, welcome to the 'ville!  If you are looking for this one, it's is in a PDF file in the first post of this thread.

Crochetville isn't primarily a pattern hosting site, so you won't find an index sort of thing by pattern category.  Probably your best bet is--from the 'free original patterns' main page, click the search button (top right corner) and search in this form sub area under Darski.