USpolishgirl

Red, White & SILVER Candy Cane :)

Hi again:)

This is my third post today here.

This Candy Cane is little different because of the colors in ribbons.

It is red, white & SILVER :)

I goofed, that bow should been attached little lower.

Happy Holidays :wreath

Krys

DSC01685.JPG

DSC01686.JPG

• Like 1

Your candy canes are beautiful! You are so talented. May I ask what you used for the base of the cane to wrap the ribbon around?

6 hours ago, ReniC said:

Your candy canes are beautiful! You are so talented. May I ask what you used for the base of the cane to wrap the ribbon around?

Thanks again Reni :)

That is a Candy Cane form made out of metal-wire. As far as I know you can get that only from Dollar Tree store.Dollar Tree store near me did not carry any of that, that is a small store. I bought that on line from that store. There is one problem with buying that on line, you need to buy the whole box/case = 24 pieces LOL. But on the other hand that is not that bad because it is very cheap, little under 1 dollar a piece.

Happy Holidays to You & Your Family :wreath

Krys

18 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Thanks again Reni :)

That is a Candy Cane form made out of metal-wire. As far as I know you can get that only from Dollar Tree store.Dollar Tree store near me did not carry any of that, that is a small store. I bought that on line from that store. There is one problem with buying that on line, you need to buy the whole box/case = 24 pieces LOL. But on the other hand that is not that bad because it is very cheap, little under 1 dollar a piece.

Happy Holidays to You & Your Family :wreath

Krys

Thank you for the info Krys. That's very helpful for another project I'm making. That's of course after all the ornaments I still have yet to make. Hahahaha!

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones!

Edited by ReniC

On 12/12/2018 at 2:13 PM, ReniC said:

Thank you for the info Krys. That's very helpful for another project I'm making. That's of course after all the ornaments I still have yet to make. Hahahaha!

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones!

You are Welcome:)

Good Luck with all of your projects :)

Krys