Lookie what I won!!

No that does not sound stupid, I was afraid of trying it as well and then I used ribbon yarn on a shawl I made, it was quite easy to work with and looks gorgeous when done!!

Go ahead and get some and try it in a scarf, you will be suprised how easy it is (just takes a little bit to get use to it, kind of slippery).

Melly

Whoever gets that scarf made from such beautiful yarn will be lucky, lucky,lucky!

And if you make if for yourself -- spectacular!:cheer

thanks so much for the compliments everyone.........i think that it is beautiful yarn and we don't have much of that where I am from, so I fully take advantage of ebay.

I am debating whether to make it for someone or myself. I will probably try it out and see how I like it and then start making them for other people.

it does not sound stupid, i had never used it until this last year and i loved it. made things so pretty. try it , if ya like it awesome, if not then don't stress. but is not supid to say that:hug :hug :hug , on the next note to schoneys,. i love the colors, can not wait to see it. :manyheart :manyheart

Gorgeous!I've never used ribbon in one of my projects before. I'm a little afraid of trying it... even though that sounds sooooo stupid! :blush

I think I will end up using it all in a wicked scarf.......what do you guys think?

:devil Develishly good idea!

I've won combos like that on Ebay and have made the coolest shawls, scarves and ponchos with the mixture of yarns

You'll have to post what you make!

Archived