This was one of my favourite projects from last year! A friend asked me to make her some dragon scale gloves with a matching scarf; I couldn't find a free pattern at the time so I made a practice set with cheap yarn before moving onto the variegated stuff. The scarf is longer and thinner than I would normally make but thats just how she wanted it  :) I'm really happy with how they turned out  :yes

post-79063-0-23366900-1484399782_thumb.jpgpost-79063-0-58996500-1484399783_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

They turned out beautifully!  I love how the tips of the scarves match and the colors on the gloves match, too.  That's not easy to do with variegated yarn.  :)

thank you! I spent a long time matching up ends of yarn to get them to match. And I crochet the scarf from both ends and met in the middle so that the ends would match. The fact that you noticed means that the effort was very much worth it  :manyheart

Thank you so much! Yes she did love them; I even got compliments from her granny who has crocheted her whole life which was amazing! :yay  I am very tempted to make another set for myself now!