Hot Pad - Trivet

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I got here a picture of one very "lonely" Hot Pad LOL. I probably should crochet one more, at least I would have a pair. I got that pattern from here, I do not have a link to that pattern. I remember one of our members  crocheted many of them, they looked very nice:).

That hot pad is made out of cotton yarn Sugar & Cream. It is double and is very thick. I am not crazy about my color combination here. I think it looks little "anemic" LOL. Those picture are from the same Trivet, both sides.

Have a Great Day:)

Krys

PS: I know I am little late with posting  baby stuff pictures. I did said I will post them yesterday, I was busy. I need to look and see what came out on those pictures.. LOL. I will post them tomorrow.

post-73590-0-00141400-1457495481_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-48758200-1457495509_thumb.jpg

Thank You Ladies!:)

Redroses that first picture came out little brighter. It looks more like that second picture. Maybe it is Ok, maybe my brain got "anemic"? LOL

Krys

Very pretty.  The one looks like a slice of lime.  They will sure brighten up the kitchen.

Thank you Mary Jo:) You are right, now as I am looking it dos look like a slice of lime:). Until now I did not knew what was that..LOL

Krys

It reminds me of lemons and limes. It turned out very pretty. Is it per chance the Kaleidoscope Hotpad?

Thank You Reni:)

That is not that one. But I really like that Kaleidospe is very pretty:). I will save that link.

I just looked at that again, maybe it is the same. I am not sure.

Krys 

USpolishgirl, on 09 Mar 2016 - 11:34 AM, said:

Thank You Reni:)

That is not that one. But I really like that Kaleidospe is very pretty:). I will save that link.

I just looked at that again, maybe it is the same. I am not sure.

Krys 

Hahaha! That's ok Krys. The pretty lines are just making you see double. :eek 

Very pretty.  The one looks like a slice of lime.  They will sure brighten up the kitchen.

I agree! It looks like a lime! It's very bright and cheery! That will be good all summer!

Archived