Suede Boa Scarf

Mom w/a Motif

Here is a boa scarf I made with the Lion Suede my Secret Pal, Peekaboo, sent me:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/TPryst/th_125e916a.jpg[/img]th_913940f2.jpg"]th_125e916a.jpgth_913940f2.jpgth_4a00cf70.jpg

I used a pattern she sent me, too. A project sheet from Michaels. I am pretty sure this is the same pattern, but mine is a different picture: Plush Boa And instead of Chenille Thick and Quick, I used Lion Suede, and only did two rows instead of three. (I also made it longer, since it was a smaller weight than the Thick and Quick.)

Tina

Thank you, everyone. I love it, I could wear it all day it's so comfy. And thank you, Peekaboo, for sending me the Lion Suede to make this with! :wink

My mom wants me to make her one, too. It works up fast, so you could probably finish it in one evening.

Tina

I used two skeins of the Lion Suede. I didn't have enough to do a third row, so I only did two rows, then had a little left over. I think I chained 100. Or as long as you want it. I just kind of winged the whole thing.

Tina

How much yarn did it use?

Archived