three finished shawls

perigrine

Well, after days of trying to get my camera working, I gave up and took my FO's to a friends house for her to take piccies of them.

First we have the Seraphina Shawl, made with recycled yarn. I started this one without the pattern, and found that I forgot a few stitches in the first row, but that made it easier to work somehow. It wasn't quite as, um, crowded.

greenSeraphina.jpg

This one is also a Seraphina, but in royal purple. (I'm getting a bit sick of purple now)

purpleSeraphina.jpg

Another Pineapple shawl, done in 8ply acrylic with a 6mm/J? hook. I changed the neck to 'chop' out that starting half circle.

acrylicpineapple.jpg

close up of neck

neckofthepineapple.jpg

I think I have enough shawls now....but then, there is that other pattern....

Beautiful! I have been looking at this pattern. What kind of yarn did you use? I don't want something really heavy like homespun, but don't really want regular acrylic worsted either.

The purple and black are plain old Panda Magnum. Probably the same as RedHeart or close to. The green was an acrylic sweater.

I love the Seraphina and would like to have a go at it but a lot of people have said so many errors in the chart.

Did you have a problem with it?

I read all of the helping posts and the pattern, before I started the first one. Thats where I got the idea to do it. I like a challenge :hook

I subsequently got stuck so I asked my own question, which was answered here - http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14093&highlight=seraphina

Those are gorgeous Monique! And can you really ever have enough shawls???:yay

Thanks!

I think one shawl is too many, coz I don't wear them. :eek Don't think anyone n my family does either...soooooooo :think

Archived