Going-Away Gift Ideas?

A lady I work with is moving to another state next month and I would like to give her a going-away gift. I don't know much about her other than she likes the beach, yoga, socializing, and wine.  She recently helped me get a promotion, so I would like to make her something nice, but I only have a month to complete it.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I was thinking the  "stash baskets" from the sugar n' cream website with some dishcloths or a market bag, but I'm not sure that's "enough". What do y'all think?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Samantha

A beach bag with beach goodies: sunglasses, flip flops, sunscreen, refillable water bottle (with cozy), paperback, lip balm, etc.

Housewarming type gift: placemats, coasters, hot pads all in a storage basket type thing.

Wine glass rings (different colors for each glass), coasters, wine bottle bag, etc.

Yoga socks, mat carrier.

I gave a friend a small market bag as a Christmas gift. 

Two years later she pointed it out to me hanging in her laundry room to let me know it was still in frequent use!

Any gift is "Enough" if it comes from the heart. But if you feel like you need to add, go with a theme as suggested above and put together three of four small items.

I'd dress the bottle of winer wine - I saw some bride and groom for wedding table and I think there could be some other variations - or some funny aprons for the bottle. I'd add a set of coasters.

Archived