on each 25th of the months...

funnymom8

I decided to use each "25th" of the months to be a day for me to make Christmas items.  Every year when it's time to decorate I always wish I had made new things, so I started yesterday and here it is and  hopefully I'll be adding to my collection each month, except for december 25th of course:

post-11027-0-63273100-1359258469_thumb.jpgpost-11027-0-51264300-1359258489_thumb.jpgpost-11027-0-45761500-1359258508_thumb.jpg

thanks:)  I used a dishcloth pattern for that, but made a doily.  Also couldn't make the stitch required at some point, so I did my "own thing" and it still turned out nice! ( I love it when that happens :) )

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea, I may 'borrow' from you or join you. lol I wanted all handmade ornaments for my first tree since 05 this past year but with all the gifts I had to make, it didn't get done. Maybe this way, I could get it accomplished. :)

• 3 weeks later...

thank you!  I have some things for feb 25th, just haven't posted them.  Was battling that amazing virus that week so not much energy for everything! lol  I think I made two or three things, will try to get pictures soon.

Archived